Thursday, December 3, 2009

in the house of thinking



Oh No - Dr. No's Ethiopium (listen) Madlib's little brother. I was thinking this reminded me of Madlib, which made me think that this was the first time I thought a DJ sounded like another DJ, which make me think about the prejudices I have against those making music by whatever means necessary, which made me think about prejudices in general, which made me think about how I think about things, which is the kind of thinking one should always be doing. Check it.


Dudley Perkins - Holy Smokes Stones Throw Records in the house! In the house of thinking!



The Whitefield Brothers - In the Raw
(listen) Technically not on Stones Throw; their newest album Earthology is, but this is what is laying around on the turntable streaming from the center of the funky continuum. A "Super Single" indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment