Monday, June 7, 2010

what to make of the Big Worm


Keith Frank at El Sid-O's in Lafayette, 6/5/2010


Feufollet at the Lakeview RV Park in Eunice, 6/5/2010

Here's two videos from the weekend's roaming, an adventure from which I continue to reel. I am very sweet on this photo of the baby hanging out behind the bar.



And I don't know what to make of the Big Worm Sno-ball stand across the street from El Sid O's. Is their mascot a tapeworm? Green Apple for me!



This week I will be low on the blog-put for I am teaching a gaggle of mealy high-school boys how to write their own video games from scratch. They weren't really buying all this typing and figuring things out BS - all they really wanted to do was play video games online - until they saw their images actually pop up on the screen, and then the lotus of causality unfolded in their attention deficient minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment