Wednesday, June 9, 2010

the future, and so forth.


Detail from a mural, Crowley, LA

William Brittelle, Television Landscape (forthcoming 2010)

Media Announcements:
I extol the virtues of singer-songwriter Josh Ritter, old reliables Cowboy Junkies and warn of the deafening beauty of Mono in this week's Record Crate blog for 225 and the most recent issue of Sweet Tooth is up online at the Culture Candy site. Enjoy.

This class is beating me like a dog but I think they are learning. I believe the children are the future, and so forth.

William Brittelle, more like William Brilliantelle. Nobody makes modern soft rock this conceptually deep anymore. I wrote about him at the hopeful but ultimately short-lived Badasses of Contemporary Composition blog.


William Brittelle, "Dunes of Vermillion"

Also, I don't necessary advocate the watching of Late Nite Chat so much, but this from the warm-up for Ice Cube on whatever Jimmy Fallon hosts is badass infinity.


Ice Cube + the Roots, "Straight Outta Compton"

No comments:

Post a Comment