Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my faith in love is still devout

picnikfile_k-nrk-
The night after the last night of the fair.

Media announcement: In the latest issue of Offbeat, I reviewed Rough Seven's Give Up Your Dreams and profiled the Help, the new music vehicle for Barbara Menendez of fondly remembered New Orleans new wave band the Cold.

Last night, Maya and I came across a parking lot carnival that had just been taken down which gave me a chance to play with the upgraded iPhone camera, though all it did was make me want a real camera and that would give me something else to eat up my time and then where would I be? I like the new Flickr interface very much. The whole set can be found here.






It made me think of this song, of course and like our protagonist, my faith in love is still devout.


The Smiths, "Rusholme Ruffians," Live in Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment