Friday, September 11, 2009

Rhapsödy on the iPhöne



Motörhead - Ace of Spades (listen) I know a bunch of y'all fear the future and cling to your wax cylinders and oral traditions as a means to listen to music and all, and I love you each for your quaint ways, but now I have everything everywhere all the time and the whole Internet/wireless device thing has suddenly become useful and made my phone into the cosmic transistor that I always knew was its promise.

The Rhapsody iPhone app is available free for a short time, and if you have a Rhapsody subscription, it works, at least as far as listening to this one Motörhead album goes one. The Internet consensus is taking a dump on the thing, but I am one of those fools for which gambling is for, so I'm willing to venture my possibly premature excitement about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment