Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BRING IT ON

Don't be crazy, I am totally doing High School Musical on Ice.

I suspect that when they see me and realize: I can't skate all that well, am tuneless in voice, and that I have 25 years and 50 pounds on any cast member my height, I will be relegated to the driving the fantasy Barbie Zamboni in a face-obscuring wig, but just in case I'll be practicing my jazz hands and taking care of my voice, or instrument, as we stars call it.

May 8 - 11, 2008 at the Baton Rouge River Centre

I'm also having some creepily acute deja vu at this very moment typing this out. Could that tingly sensation be... DESTINY?

1 comment:

  1. It's heaven on earth, I tell you!!!

    Dancing, singing AND skating? That's exactly what we'll do up in heaven if we live right... When the lord calls us home, you'll be ready! Except, in heaven, we'll dance, sing, and skate on streets of pure GOLD.

    ReplyDelete