Friday, February 4, 2011

glowing embers of our I-told-you-so's

IMG_6845
IMG_6842IMG_6841
Scenes from the good life: 1) The neon snowpocalypse of "The Hunting Dawg" - deer sausage with spicy mustard, augmented by cole slaw, peppers and tomatoes from Frankie's Dawg House. The remains of Maya's "The Situation" - regular dawg topped with bacon mac-n-cheese, Man v. Food style - lay in the background. In this case, girl won. I'm into it. A guy from the news was there taking pictures so keep an eye out. 2) Either my killer Iron & Wine impression or trying to take a picture of myself in what will be my new glasses in 7-10 business days. 3) Alejandro Escovedo tearing it up at the Manship Theatre last night. I've been playing around with photo editing, converting my bad iPhone pics into poorly edited iPhone pics, but Alejandro is self-over-saturated. Not Pictured) the ice storm that caused the schools and the state offices and my and my wife's place of employ to shut down and cower in fear, because it didn't happen. We Baton Rougeans are spending our day off warming ourselves by glowing embers of our I-told-you-so's.

No comments:

Post a Comment