Thursday, September 29, 2011

100,000


The Wilson $100,000 dollar bill, from here. If I had one, I'd cut each of you a square.

I just hit 100,000 alltime pageviews!* Thank you, web crawling robots and people who will click on anything presented to them! You did the bulk of the work!

What's my secret?  I just keep livin'. IN HD!



To those of you who actually read this thing, day in and day out like oxen yoked to a sakia wheel, helping to mill culture down into bullet points, I don't know how you do it. Your contributions do not go unnoticed! Thanks!

*according to the internal Blogger stats meter. Google Analytics tells a slightly less exciting story, but who wants to listen to a less exciting story? Don't kill my buzz!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the milestone. Here is to the net 100k. I will be in BR during the holidays. We should have a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and JKL, brother.

    ReplyDelete