- The new Luke Skywalker figure looks like he's about to break into song at all times.
- I am over the idea of getting a scooter.
- I want an iPhone, but the lack of a Rhapsody app for it is keeping me from it.
- I wish I had more/better internet reading
- I wish I had less total internet reading
- Or rather, spent less time doing so.
- I wish I read books faster. The Savage Detectives is good, but its taking me forever, and I have a copy of 2666 waiting for me when I finish
- I can't even fathom how long it is going to take me to read all 800+ pages of 2666
- Which is likely a moot concern, since I never finish any of those giant books (Gravity's Rainbow, Infinite Jest, Ulysses, etc)
- I want to in spirit, but not in body.
- Maybe if I got an iPhone and could get books put on there, I'd whiz through them.
- An iPhone would thereby, make me a smarter person.
- I actually do these kinds of internal justifications before buying anything - see any past arguments for a scooter.
- I love 24 even though I recognize it is kinda garbage TV.
- It is Wild Wild West revisited with a larger budget and no sense of humor.
- I really like where I work now, for the first time in years
- Except for those three years where I worked for myself. I liked where I worked then.
- Beacause it was generally whereever I wanted.
- It was the hours and the hustle that killed me.
- Not really true, it was the lack of insurance and the constant pushing of my luck with regards to my health that ended that.
- I have a hard time imagining that I actually did work for myself and managed to support a family doing so.
- It is something I should remind myself in those moments of anxiety - you really can do it
- I'd like to take a stab at fiction, but I think my story ideas are all pretty terrible
- Not from a self-defeating standpoint, but a "how about this story idea?" perspective.
- And also I have started projects to finish and yet, here I am answering facebook requests by talking about doing other things.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
25 Radom Things
In response to the Facebook requests for this, and also, I am trying to convince a pre-pneumonial kid to settle down quietly on the couch by ignoring her
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment