Saturday, March 17, 2012

ST PATRIX











Scenes from the St. Patrick's Day Parade, Baton Rouge, LA, March 17, 2012

Thanks to my buddy Clarke for opening up his house and a portal to the ST PATRIX and, like every year, kicking off the crawfish eating season for me. Not pictured: the brisket, which I will say with a modicum of authority, might be the butteriest, richest brisket I've ever had. I'd be willing to judge any challengers.

This weekend also included laser tag, article writing, flowchart making, grocery shopping, endless episodes of The Killing Season 2 and I might buy a suit. May you all be kissed for whatever nationality you claim, and a mad saint drive all the snakes from your foggy little island. Cheers!

I vow to trot this one out every year: My favorite St. Patrick anecdote, courtesy of Antonin Artaud.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the crawdad spread, Cuz!! Can't wait to get down there!!

    ReplyDelete