Friday, December 28, 2007

100 Words on Get the Fuck on Jolly Live

Some records I only play when doing computer work late and this is the finest among them. It is Will Oldham’s perfect moment, or maybe it's guitarist Mick Turner's or maybe it's nobody's and the languid ebb and flow belongs to the tide, washing in and out in perpetuity. I know that the chanted line I've found a new way of living, I've found a joy of my own hits me in a spiritual sweet spot that nothing else can get to, or to internalize the pronouns in another line it touches parts of me that I can't even touch.


Click here for not very much info about this CD

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete