Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the "teenage wasteland" part



The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
The Grondhogs - Who Will Save the World? The Mighty Groundhogs (listen)
The Fugs - Greatest Hits (listen)
The Godz - 2

I woke up with "Baba O'Riley" in my head. I even picked up my daughter and air-guitar spun her around the kitchen to the "teenage wasteland" part, something I can still do since she isn't quite there yet.

This version of "Baba O'Riley" is all awesome.



The little demon in the above picture is actually the chance arrangements of jalapeños on the cornbread muffin I had for a snack. Were I to adopt a mascot for my life, it would be a lil' cheese and jalapeño corn muffin demon.



1 comment:

  1. No joke I was listening to #16 of http://captainsdead.com/gbvs-kings-ransom.html when I read your post. Spooookkyyy...

    ReplyDelete