Friday, January 29, 2010

the droll urge to illustrate "realism"



The Magnetic Fields - Realism (lala)

I'm not completely crazy about the photo of haphazardly stacked file separators awaiting office supply vultures or The Heap in the hall outside my office, but the droll urge to illustrate "realism" with it is difficult to suppress.


Edited to add: For a better look at stacked realism, check out this installation by Michael Johansson entitled "A person in a rented apartment must be able to lean out of his window and scrape off the masonry within arm’s reach." (via MBV)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no need to invest much at first.
    You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete