Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pretty sure

Wednesday:
Mastodon/Feist, Mastodon/Feist
The Notorious B.I.G., Greatest Hits
SpaceGhostPurrp, Mysterious Phonk: The Chronicles of SpaceGhostPurrp
Madlib, Madlib Medicine Show #11: Low Budget High Fi Music and Madlib Medicine Show #7: High Jazz
Prefuse 73, The Only She Captures

Thursday:
Tom Waits, Frank's Wild Years
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Your Funeral... My Trial
John Cale, "I Wanna Talk 2 U"
Lonesome Sundown, Been Gone Too Long
Rockin' Tabby Thomas, Going to New Orleans
Chris Thomas, Cry of the Prophets
Joe Guitar Hughes, Texas Guitar Slinger


Here is a picture of the broken phone taken with the new phone. That image of the broken screen is being used as the wallpaper for the unbroken screen in the new phone. Pretty sure I short-circuited the fourth dimension with that move, but we, of course, will never be able to tell because we are in the event's causal universe now. I'd have to break this new phone to find out for sure. It's a matter of time until I do.

Think about how stupid "changing the wallpaper on your phone" would have sounded fifteen years ago. See? I did it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment