Friday, June 22, 2012

Clear off your desk and your ass will follow

desk 1
Clear off your desk and your ass will follow. The kingdom of workplace efficiency heaven is within. I've never felt this way about office furniture before.

Friday:
Funkadelic, Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow
Herbie Hancock, Fat Albert Rotunda

desk 3
A closer look at those groovy matches found while cleaning out. I want to put my number on them and use them as business cards. Offsite "meeting" at the Calloway Inn, y'all.

desk 2
But forget those matches, check out the flowers right outside my window.  They came that way before I even fooled around with them in PhotoShop. It's better than having an actual plant in your office because the Universe is responsible for watering it.


This is how your promote an album, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment