Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Blue Polaroid"

block01block03block04block05block02

I've been carrying my camera everywhere lately, what with this beautiful weather and vibrant civic events like Better Block BR and the Baton Rouge Blues Festival and even a Civil Rights Forum where John Seigenthaler told us that some bookies helped finance the Freedom Riders. Each time I forgot my memory card in the little slot on the side of my computer at work.

And today I remember it and fail to realize the camera is set on some "Blue Polaroid" setting when I remember the card and am feeling arty on my walk home. I did what I can in PhotoShop, turning my world into vintage icing.

Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 8.53.44 PM

I'm doing this in lieu of discussing Hour of the WolfBergman's sole horror movie. Despite watching it roughly twice in a couple of spurts, I still don't know what happened. Did Max Von Sydow shook Liv Ullmann and make her a ghost? Did the old lady turn into his spurned lover? The bookies financing the civil rights movement makes much more sense. I liked it but didn't understand it. Like with PhotoShop, it's the best I can do.


Watch The Hour of the Wolf (1968, Ingmar Bergman) in Horror  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment