Friday, February 1, 2013

This is the music of 1/21/2013 - 2/1/2013

Untitled
From the Memorial Church at Stanford.

Here it is in non-slideshow form.

I almost lost the will to blog after an inspiration trip to Silicon Valley, where the message has no core, and everything is "ideated" and the future of media is all video, but then good old Storify came up in a number of our power meetings and so the race toward content saturation is back on.

I'm way into Vine. Everyone was taking about Vine. Someone at twitter was talking about Vine as I Vined their rooftop gardens, but I can't figure out how to share it. Here instead is this thing on a building on the Stanford campus. It is supposed to move and change. I dunno. The future is confusing.



I don't really know what ideate means, but I'm going to do it. I'm pecking this out on a glass crack'd iPad, one that fell to the concrete and the clay beneath the garage of a fancy San Francisco hotel. The future will likely play out like that.

3 comments: