Sunday, January 20, 2013

This Is the Music of 1/14/2013 - 1/19/2013

Here it is in non-slideshow form.

This was a rather inspiring week. The first week of class went smooth. My students are adorable and more awake than I thought they would be at 8 a.m. and so am I. We communicated about communication. We almost hugged, it went so well.

Musically, there was a lot of strings: Beethoven to art bands (Billband continues to be a font of unassuming lyical wonder) to Nico's nod-outs to the strings on House of the Holy.

I got to show a travel writer around Baton Rouge this weekend which was a fun reversal for me. It's nice to see people find inspiration or excitement in the the things you find exciting. And knowing that travel writers still get assignments to travel places.

It's like playing a favorite record for somebody; exactly what this kid does with Houses. Thanks for posting this, dude. I wish all information transfer in the Internet had this level of humanity. You might want to get some decongestant or something, though. That sniffling is only going to make it worse.



Here is the Spotify version of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment