Friday, May 4, 2012

JazzFest on Saturday

Untitled

I will be out at JazzFest on Saturday with all these people and then some trying to figure out what I'm going to eat before my book signing at 2pm in the book tent.  If you are stuck for choices, go for the cochon da lait po-boy, but if you wanna branch out a little, the greens plate form Bennachin is amazing

I'm going to be interviewed on the mighty WWOZ at 12:15 and then will be writing funny things in your books at the book tent from 2-3.

If you are looking for me, I'll be the white guy in the straw cowboy hat sporting a purple KLSU t-shirt emblazoned with a mustache that matching my own. I'll understand if that sounds like a poor sartorial choice, but offer that it's not so egregious by JazzFest standards.

I intend on seeing Guitar Slim, Jr, Steve Earle, Irma Thomas, a bit of My Morning Jacket, a bit of Lost Bayou Ramblers, and maybe even a bit of the Eagles (what the hell) but especially The Johnson Extension at the Gospel tent. They have got to be good to quell any and all adolescent comments about their name.




No comments:

Post a Comment