Thursday, September 2, 2010

Serpents rarely improve a situation


Just like a rainbow in the dim!  Taken the other day walking from from the bus.

Kreutzer Quartet, Gloria Coates: String Quartets 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8
Blue Water White Death, "Song for the Greater Jihad" (via MBV)
Nortt, Galgenfrist

Gloria Coates is a sweetheart with her ear pressed to the window going, "Will ya listen to those sirens!" BlueWater White Death is the guy from Xiu Xiu and the guy from Shearwater and thereby a win in my book based simply on roster, but the song, it glistens with tranquility and brutality. It reminds me of a couple years back when I had pneumonia or something, I was sitting in the bathtub listening to Danish ambient black metallist Nortt howl from his crypt through my little phone speakers and it made everything better for a moment, that is until the serpents came. Then it wasn't better. Serpents rarely improve a situation.


Good ol' Nortt

No comments:

Post a Comment