Friday, April 16, 2010

this guy



Luna, Bewitched (lala)
The Scene is Now, Tonight We Ride (lala)
Thomas Pynchon, Inherent Vice (Amazon)

I was going to post some photos of my somewhat blah lunch at Rock 'n' Sake but then I saw this guy on the corner by my office. When asked the occasion, he said it was his last day as a senior and just wanted to walk around campus and hang out. This Guy, you get top billing over an overpriced sushi lunch plate any day. Godspeed and good hunting!

Rock 'n' Sake had these cool, semi-functional bowls going for it, but that's about it. It did remind me it was time to listen to Luna's Bewitched again - I think there is a pic of a girl in one of those Eero Aarnio globe chairs on the insert card - so that's something. California (roll) all the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment