Sunday, December 12, 2010

shadow-dog; hyperdrive; bead mode

IMG_5932
Sukie is enigmatic.

Teodoro Anzellotti, Leos Janáček: On an Overgrown Path, In Remembrance, Three Moravian Dances, et al. and Bach: The Goldberg Variations

IMG_5911
Fly girls from one of Baton Rouge's unaffiliated dance crews making spirits bright at the Christmas parade last night. If I had a better camera and better shot, I'd make them stars of my Christmas cards. Which means I'd have to do Christmas cards.

IMG_5917
But no crew, however, can touch Unique Dance Team in this parade-goer's opinion. Below is when the hyperdrive kicks in.

IMG_5920

IMG_5922
One more: my daughter at bottom right, going into bead mode before the Dow Chemical float. "Just don't throw me cancer, mister!"

I got more, but I had a magnificent brunch at Louie's with my lovely wife and now am set up in the office to write two articles and fix a website and probably something else with little but you and Teodoro Anzellotti's accordion mastery to keep me from my appointed rounds. He does the Goldberg Variations and then this enigmatic shadow-dog of a piece from Luciano Berio. Enjoy!


Teodoro Anzellotti performing Berio's Sequenza XIII

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Unique Dance Team. He needs a 225 profile now!

    ReplyDelete