Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun House Indeed: Hour 4 - Why is that I can stick it deep inside?

CUZ I'M LOOSE!

"Loose" Takes 14-28 turned out to be the ideal soundtrack for dealing with two seperate payroll departments and driving across town in an un-air conditioned Corolla to pick up a check because the other payroll department "doesn't know what my pay rate is." It's $666/hour baby, with overtime

CUZ I'M LOOSE!

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting bureaucratic fluster today, in fact the low-dipping bass loop of "Loose" mirrors exactly the orbit of swinging a dead cat, and I told everyone my sad tale of paycheck woe and they didn't care, and I'm telling you and you don't care and they keep playing "Loose" over and over and I can't tell if they are in fact getting looser or tighter and take 28 nicely petered out as I pulled my car into parking spot #1, number ONE baby, and I'm back and back at it and its all good and if it isn't, I stick it deep inside, I stick it deep inside

CUZ I'M LOOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment