1. Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band's name.
2. Click random article again; that is your album name.
3. Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.
I opted for an EP:
Dear John (Film), Status Register
1. "Parkman, Wyoming" - Acoustic love song about old girlfriend who dumped me to go off to grad school. Her blurry photograph is on the cover.
2. "9 Aurigae" - Gothic space-rock jam, also about old girlfriend.
3. "International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion on Western Sahara" - 45-second hardcore song, hearkening back to DJ(F)'s original punk 7".
4. "French Legislative Action" - New wave love song about new girlfriend, with clever analogies to European politics, just to show old girlfriend that she is not the only smart one around here. My new girlfriend is a poli-sci major too, except she thinks Marxism is totally played and so do I!