Yesterday, for Thanksgiving dinner:
- Honeybaked(tm) Ham
- Smokey turkey breast
- Bacon and eggs fried in a propane skillet in the cold air
- Fresh deer steaks - one of the guys that John tailgates with met some guys from north Louisiana at the Wal-Mart this morning and invited them over to their spot, and these guys had fresh deer, killed the night before, that they breaded and fried on a propane skillet. Best thing I have ever eaten ever possibly without the vaguest hint of hyperbole. The above picture is a fried egg and deer steak sandwich, yo. This is what slain Vikings snack upon while seated in Valhalla.
- Chili cooked in a giant wood-fire chili pot
- Bloody mary. Technically not meat, but its drinks like a meat.
- Pecan-crusted rack of lamb
- Smoked pheasant
- Pork sausage marinated in oil of truffle, smoked to perfection