Sunday, July 29, 2007

Finger


The internal eighth-grader in charge of my sense of humor cannot help but find this image endlessly amusing. They available at Olive Tree, my new favorite int'l food store that we recently discovered on our quest for a purveyor of Kinder Eggs. I love an int'l food store, even though I will never use any of the three thousand little bags of spices and canned pickled tings they sell there. But they do sell Kinder Eggs, little German chocolate eggs that have these genius/weird toys in side, usually requiring some assemblage that feels like a good back scratching, except on your brain.

And I bought this jar of honey that I thought just had nuts on the outside of the jar but is in fact solid nuts in honey. I believe it is what the martyrs snack upon as they get their ceaseless blowjobs in heaven. I mean, look at this:

And if that wasn't enough, they have a phalanx of hookahs along the top of the counter with 50 kinds of flavored tobacco and an oud for $300. Should any music magazine editors be reading this, seeking an article documenting a novice music fan learning the ancient majesty of the oud, I can give you a rough fee estimate.




No comments:

Post a Comment